OSHP Scholarship for Non-Graduating PharmD Students
>> Nomination Form >> OSHP Student Scholarship Slides (PowerPoint)
This is a merit-based scholarship designed to recognize an outstanding professional student enrolled in a Doctor of Pharmacy program at an Ohio-based College of Pharmacy. PharmD students in the final year of their program are ineligible for consideration. The selection committee will award one scholarship annually in the amount of $500.00 on the basis of academic achievements, leadership abilities, professional activities, references, interest in pharmacy, etc.
The scholarship award recipient will be expected to actively participate in one of the OSHP divisions during the 2017-2018 academic year and should make every effort to attend the semi-annual OSHP Division days.
January 15, 2017
- 2016: Angela Goodhart, Northest Ohio Medical University
2015: Elizabeth Dallman, Ohio Northern University
- 2014: Kellie Evans, Ohio Northern University
- 2013 - Crystal Boykin, Ohio Northern University
- 2012 - Calvin Ice, Ohio Northern University
- 2011 - Ashley Overy, Ohio Northern University
- 2010 - David Kramp, University of Cincinnati
- 2009 - Joseph Dikun, Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Pharmacy
- 2008 - Andrea Pallotta, University of Toledo
See Also: Scholarship Programs from Local Affiliated Chapters